Join now - be part of our community!

Old account deleted without any way to restore data.

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Old account deleted without any way to restore data.

I had a profile made in Uk Customer Care (Sony Care) around year 2010 because in Romania wasn't' one. For almost ten years I have been relating issues with the over 20 devices, that were in most of the cases solved and had devices registered with IMEI, devices that me and my friends and family are still using them. I had a good rank helping and solving issues (expert) and now everything is gone by this new merge. Now something happened and forced me to make a Romanian account and my Uk account was vanished. 

So how Sony can that be?! Is this the way you Care for your most beloved die hard fans? How can I restore my old data in this new profile if you said that merging is better?

Please help!

Alex

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi Alex,

the data hasn't been migrated yet so you don't see your old posts currently.

This is normal and will change after migration has been completed.

All your old posts should be assigned to your profile afterwards.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Yesterday I have called Sony Center center in Romania and Uk and both don't know. In Uk said that I will never be able to regain control over that data because the first profile was an Uk one not Romanian one. Yesterday after logging in, the screen of choosing zone forced me to make another profile in Romanian because they wont let me see my old data (Uk profile). Now I have this Romanian profile with the same email and my old was never merged. Now I am using a new and empty data one... You tell me to wait? I'll do that but how real chances are?Thank you in anticipation!Alex
profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

What you mean by migration and how much it should last?

Thank you!

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

It was so kind of you to announce me when the merging was complete. Seems no one cares for this situation! Now for my Xperia collection I bought an Xperia X performance and I can't add to my profile... What should I do?!

Thank you Sony for BS-ing most die hard fans!

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@AlexandruRai 

The old forum (talk.sonymobile.com) was shut down earlier this month, and all our old posts and profiles along with all the starts, badges and ranks are in the "migration" process and should be merged with this community soon. I'd say give it a little more time and everything will be sorted.

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

At least a good intention. 

Thank you!

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

After quite a month nothing was restored... What should I understand by this?!

More than that, this new site doesn't remember my logins...

Any help?!

Thank you!