Join now - be part of our community!

Connect Bluetooth headphones

profile.country.GB.title
Cosmiczippy
New

Connect Bluetooth headphones

Could anyone advise how to connect my Wor Woder W-915 wireless headphones to my Sony CMT-SBT20 home audio system.  They do not seem to be able to find each other when in pairing mode although the indicator lights on both devices flash. I am a bit of a dummy when it comes to these things so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.SE.title
Dan_Altemyr
Explorer

One might think that pairing two Bluetooth devices should be a very easy and standardized procedure that does not differ regarless of which two devices are to be paired, but in my experience it is not so. The procedure seems to differ between different types of devices and different brands. My ony advice is that you read the manuals for both your devices carefully, especially the sections about Bluetooth pairing.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi, I don't think you can pair headphones with this system to begin with, if you check the first paragraph on page 20 https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/4583/e6de919ed000c5d70faf3ae0af3f61ad/45837461M... You'll see that it's  talking about pairing playback devices, no mention of headphones.

profile.country.GB.title
Cosmiczippy
New

I think you are probably right. Stupidly thought Bluetooth devices could
all connect if paired. Clearly I was wrong! Work perfectly with my tablet
though, so all is not lost!
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey, glad to hear it's working with other playback devices, that only proves this point.