Join now - be part of our community!

Home Audio System - Shake 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Audio System - Shake 33

Hi all

I thought I would write something about a product that really excited and tickled me.  I had the privilege of seeing these systems demonstrated yesterday at Sony HQ - Weybridge. Of all the products I saw yesterday, this is my pick (yes I still love my TV's)

If you really want to annoy or get even your neighbors - this is the system for you.  Sony's Shake 33.

DSCN0041.JPG

Its big, its bold and wants to be heard.

The product range is not named Shake for nothing.  Crank the volume right up, and everything will vibrate (including you).  2200w of sheer thumping power. 

(I must appologise, it took me far too long to work out how to set my camera to video mode, so missed to max volume)

Its unfortunate that I live in a flat and actually like my neighbors (well most of them anyhow) - Otherwise I'd buy this in an instant.  At appoximately £600 too which is a good price point.  Full specifications, see HERE.

If you still want some thumping power, Sony have two other systems.  Shake ? (bottom) and Shake ? (top) - I think.  The DJ feature is wicked!  Proudly demonstrated here by .....  (im sorry I didnt catch your name - and for cutting off your head :slight_smile: )

DSCN0047.JPG

Ive nicknamed the 3 systems as:

• Little boy - Shake ? - Great to annoy your household
  • Big man - Shake ? - Great to annoy your neighbors
  • Fat Man - Shake 33 - Whole neighborhood will complain :slight_smile:

GO FOR IT!

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.RO.title
cosmingpx8

Hello,This system is incredibly worth it all sounds pretty tare.Este professional audio equipment for the home.

UmsHav
New

I bought the Shake 33 just a week ago and now the DJ/volume dial on the unit is not functioning at all. I can use the remote buttons to access the DJ features and volume button, but the dial on the unit does not function. This problem has started just today and before today, the dial was performing fine. I have tried the usual tactics like stwitching it completely off and turning it on again, I have resett it a number of times and made sure that the child lock is set to OFF. Any help will be most appreciated.