Join now - be part of our community!

ht-ct60bt bluetooth issues

Roddas
New

ht-ct60bt bluetooth issues

I purchased the ht-ct60bt about 2 weeks ago and am finding that the range on the bluetooth isn't very good at all, the sound starts breaking when I get about 2 meters away in the same room. I have a small portable bluetooth speaker that I actually got free with a mobile contract and it runs on the same channel and frequency as the soundbar and has identical technical specifications and it works far bette, someone suggested to me that it might be my wireless router that is interfering as they are very close to each other, so I put the small bluetooth speaker right beside the router and tried using it and it still worked perfectly. The soundbar is connected to my bravia KDL-40w605, and a youview box. If moving the router would help i will try that, but I am reluctant to do this because the small portable speaker still worked so well next to the router. Any help or suggestions will be welcomed because it is annoying that to listen to music on my phone I have to stop using it and place it on the tv cabinet.
Thanks
Roddas
0 REPLIES 0