Join now - be part of our community!

HT-ST 5000 sound bar PLEASE HELP

profile.country.GB.title
Kamolchik21
Explorer

HT-ST 5000 sound bar PLEASE HELP

Hi my sound bar was working fine for couple of days but then it started showing “PUSH POWER PRTCT” does any one know how to fix this issue? I’ve tried turning it on and off for 30 mins, it didn’t help. The speaker won’t connect to anything and I can’t use the remote to reset it. All the wirings are properly secured

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Kamolchik21
Explorer

Hi my sound bar was working fine for couple of days but then it started showing “PUSH POWER PRTCT” does any one know how to fix this issue? I’ve tried turning it on and off for 30 mins, it didn’t help. The speaker won’t connect to anything and I can’t use the remote to reset it 

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @Kamolchik21,

according to the manual, you need to power it down and unplug it.

After that it is recommended to look at all the cooling openings to see they are not blocked by dust.

After you have done that, you can reconnect the power and power the soundbar back on.

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
Kamolchik21
Explorer

The bar was on the wall I’ve removed it, dusted off completely, held it in mid air for proper ventilation, and it still won’t work. I thought it was the HDMI so I removed that also and tried to use it via Bluetooth but the speaker doesn’t work at all it keeps saying push power prtct

thanks for the advice btw