Join now - be part of our community!

Vtuner not working

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Rbell2010

Vtuner not working

Hi

I have not been able to access vtuner since Friday 5th September, I reported it to sony yesterday and the reply was "Unfortunately, our systems are currently down for maintenance and will be up and running within 24 hours, Please feel free to contact us again at that time.". 

Has anyone else not been able to access vtuner for 4days, it seems that being reliant on just one internet radio supplier may be like putting all of your eggs in one basket.

Having not had the internet radio service for 4 days I feel this is unacceptable, does anyone feel the same?

304 REPLIES 304
hambledenmatt
Explorer

Yes - please post the number.  I am very close to sending my CMT-MX750ni back for a refund as it was bought primarily for internet radio.

Many thanks.

ictagtoo
Explorer

10 Days now.
I don't understand why Sony doesn't temporarily give us free access to http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/music-unlimited/ until they've fixed the problem.

It's not a perfect solution, but it shows concern and stops Sony internet radios being totally bricked..

profile.country.en_GB.title
aja007

The number I have is for the UK Customer Relations team...01932 816000.

Initially you will be answered by the main switchboard but just ask for the Customer relations team and have your case number at hand.

Betreff, I intially bought the excellent (when it's working!) CMT-MX750Ni but, after 16 months of internet radio problems with it, Sony UK eventually replaced it with the awful CMT-SBT300WB. This model is truly awful and, amongst it's many faults, is the fact you require a smartphone or tablet to operate the internet radio as the internet radio cannot be accessed manually via the unit or the unit's remote control! Crazy or what???

haburgi
Explorer

I just opened a group on FB, maybe you want to join it. No bad words, just a picture of your device will do it,or just the coutry you're living...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/625443214231201/

Who knows?

Hans

scorpionfloyd

Dear Mr Krishnan

Thank you for your e-mail, we apologize for the inconvenience.

In regards to your enquiry, please note that unfortunately, we do not have an exact date on when the issue will be resolved.

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to reply to this email.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yours Sincerely,
Mostafa

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Unfortunately that is all the information that you are going to get at the moment.  Which I agree is next to nothing.  I have "pushed" Sony EU as much as I can on this one.  All I am told is that its a very complex issue.

Sony is actively monitoring this thread (as well as other threads in different languages).  Your complaints are being heard and are being passed on. 

I am sorry that I cannot ascertain more information.

Cheers

profile.country.DE.title
mypointofview

Sony seems to be responsive on their UK Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SonyUK

tomekb_gd
Explorer

No, it is not only UK. I have the same problem in Sweden. Swedish version of Sony website has at least announced that Sony does know about the problem and that they are working on it in order to resolve it asap.

Tags (2)
profile.country.GB.title
Rbell2010

Morning 

received this his from sony support this morning.

"

Topic: Vtuner not working
Date: Tue Sep 09 08:41:41 CEST 2014

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the replies and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!"

Well lll no it hasn't solved my problem!

Vtuner still not working as it is not in Sweden, Poland, Norway  and Australia !! But still the wheels keep turning

4411rbell

profile.country.en_GB.title
wilsonmfw

Sony OR Vtuner; that is the question?