Join now - be part of our community!

What goes with a Ta-Fe370 amp?

SOLVED
Bieomax

What goes with a Ta-Fe370 amp?

Hi everyone, I normally hang out over in the camera forums, so don't overly know much.on the.audio side of things, but our lass has a TA-FE370 amp and we're looking to expand it with maybe a radio, cd player and maybe a record player.

But what I'm wondering is what models of what we are after are in the range of the amp so all the styling and what not works together.

Hope you can help.

Mark.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bieomax

Having a look at the AMP, you should be able to plug in any audio equipment that supports a line-out function to the line-in on the AMP using component cabled (red/white).

See page 6 of the AMP's manual : HERE

Having a look around on the Sony site for products such as turntables, cd-players and other audio components, gives me the following page:

http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/home-sound-systems/range/audio-components

Unfortunately there are no audio components listed (of which I dont know why), other than AV Receivers and Speakers.  My advice is to go into a Sony Centre and have a look and speak to someone in regards to whats on offer.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bieomax

Having a look at the AMP, you should be able to plug in any audio equipment that supports a line-out function to the line-in on the AMP using component cabled (red/white).

See page 6 of the AMP's manual : HERE

Having a look around on the Sony site for products such as turntables, cd-players and other audio components, gives me the following page:

http://www.sony.co.uk/hub/home-sound-systems/range/audio-components

Unfortunately there are no audio components listed (of which I dont know why), other than AV Receivers and Speakers.  My advice is to go into a Sony Centre and have a look and speak to someone in regards to whats on offer.

Cheers