Join now - be part of our community!

BDV-E780W UK Release Date?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
PinkyR
Visitor

BDV-E780W UK Release Date?

Hi,

Anyone know when the Sony BDV-E780W is getting its UK release?

My local Sony Shop has been gaffing me off since end-May (ie 'it will be next month' !) and you have been able to 'purchase' the system with a '2-4 week delivery' from the Sony website (and many others for that matter), again for numerous weeks.

I'm holding out for this system....but we're all not getting any younger!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi PinkyR,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

As to when the product will be available is difficult to get an answer but  from what I can tell there appears to be a supply issue on some of the new BDP's & Sony are supplying customers who have pre-ordered  first. I checked in my local store & they said that hopefully the BDV-E780 should be available in stores within the next four weeks,  wether that's correct or not I'm afraid I don't know..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi PinkyR,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

As to when the product will be available is difficult to get an answer but  from what I can tell there appears to be a supply issue on some of the new BDP's & Sony are supplying customers who have pre-ordered  first. I checked in my local store & they said that hopefully the BDV-E780 should be available in stores within the next four weeks,  wether that's correct or not I'm afraid I don't know..