Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth issues with BDVN7100 system

SOLVED

Bluetooth issues with BDVN7100 system

Help! My Bluetooth suddenly disconnected from my iPhone during playback and now I can't reconnect, with any phone! It just says unable to connect. Still able to connect via YouTube so this is very strange...please help!! Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

In regards to Speaker Illumination, see below:

Speaker Illumination.jpg

EDIT: Beat me to it Jumpsuit

Cheers

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Try turning all equipment off from the wall for about 2 mins and start again.  Reboot iPhone whilst your at it too

Cheers

Thanks for reply! Issue fixed - I had to forget the device and then re-pair it from my iphone for some reason, working fine! Strangely enough now my one of my speakers is constantly illuminated when the unit is turned off as if its still getting power - only way to turn it off is by unplugging from mains, not ideal!

PS does anyone know how I can change my username before I get blocked?!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there whatis*******available and welcome :laughing:

I guess you were frustrated at your original name choices already being taken? lol

I belive they are working on your user name 'problem', but in the meantime you could also pm a Community Manager here e.g. Drewde.

As you'll see from your profile settings you personally can't change your name, it has to be done for you.

Please don't answer this post as it will then advertise your name at the top of the recent posts list lol.

username.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

In regards to Speaker Illumination, see below:

Speaker Illumination.jpg

EDIT: Beat me to it Jumpsuit

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

PS does anyone know how I can change my username before I get blocked?!

Hi,

Please PM me your preferred new username and I'll get it changed.

Thanks.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

and no, you can't have 'whatisnot*******available' either lol :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi "whateveryournewnamewill be",

Interestingly a new software update became available on 26th June, part of the update is to improve Bluetooth playback. See here: http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/content/cnt-dwnl/prd-tvhc/sony-bdvn-firmware-update-v17r0187/BDV-N9...

I have the N9100W (without the speaker illumination) but the update covers the N7100WL also, I updated mine successfully today.

If it ain't broke don't fix it