Join now - be part of our community!

No EPG feature

profile.country.en_GB.title
Yorky4
Explorer

No EPG feature

DVD Recorder RDR-HXD790

Hi

I have lost the EPG feature,is there a problem?

Regards

10 REPLIES 10
EFBenson

Hope you've seen from topics around this one that you're not alone. If you've only lost EPG you are better off than most of us! Currently waiting to see if this morning's endless update finally finishes and hope Sony sort it soon. Otherwise I guess we all have to make sure we've contacted Sony support so they realise there's a problem out here.
profile.country.en_GB.title
Yorky4
Explorer

Hi EFBENSON

Thank you for your reply

Yes I am now stuck in UPDATE.

Its good to be in the forum so we know we are all in the same boat.

Lets hope Sony can get it back to normal.

Regards 

Yorky4

al4472
Explorer

i have the same trouble so it is some thing that sony have done i would think

EFBenson

Yorky4 - have you seen how to get out of the stuck update problem?  I followed the advice elsewhere and held the on/off button for 5 secs or so then quickly pressed it a couple of times after (otherwise it just reverts to update) and it's then back to normal, though still with the EPG/picture problems - but you can follow the temporary fix of completely retuning with France as location as reported on several of the other threads.  That worked for me, but others are reporting it loses channels again after a timer recording.  That's something I need to test. Good luck. EFBenson

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi everyone,

We are sorry you are experiencing this problem. We are aware of this issue and it has been flagged to our dedicated team.

We will update you as soon as we have more information.

Many thanks,

Pascale_F

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi All,

before posting any further comments please read this thread

***RDR Stuck in Update or no Digital channels issue***

megintee
New

I have taken the advice to enter location as France........and note that there is no EPG.....When will this be corrected please.

al4472
Explorer

my epg and channels seem to have come back and are working again