Join now - be part of our community!

RDR-HXD860 software

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
k_james
Visitor

RDR-HXD860 software

Hi

Since the larest software up date I cant watch another channel when recording, can't watch a DVD when recording and it does not get the aspect ratio correct.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

It's very strange that you note those problem only now, since the latest software didn't change anything.

It was never possible to record a channel and watch another simply because this recorder has only one tuner (ok actually two one analogue and one digital but the result it's the same).

You can still wtahc a recorded title or a DVD while recording. Only limitation is if they use a different system (i.e. NTSC instead of PAL): in this case it stop and it happens quiet ofent with DIVX titles.

For the aspect ratio it depends on the setting you choose in the HDMI connection and the corrisponding setting you have on your TV.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

It's very strange that you note those problem only now, since the latest software didn't change anything.

It was never possible to record a channel and watch another simply because this recorder has only one tuner (ok actually two one analogue and one digital but the result it's the same).

You can still wtahc a recorded title or a DVD while recording. Only limitation is if they use a different system (i.e. NTSC instead of PAL): in this case it stop and it happens quiet ofent with DIVX titles.

For the aspect ratio it depends on the setting you choose in the HDMI connection and the corrisponding setting you have on your TV.