Join now - be part of our community!

Re: COMPLAINT! No one in SONY wants to support its customers

L_Richardson
Explorer

Re: COMPLAINT! No one in SONY wants to support its customers

I bought Breaking Bad as a gift for my parents. Series 4-6 will not play, I have tried 3 DVD players (SONY ones) a Blu-Ray player and 4 laptops. I exchanged the disks at the store, again 4-6 didn't play. I exchanged them again for a 3rd set and the same thing happened. Suggesting the issue is the DRM protection. So I have wasted time and money and contacted SONY consumer@SPHECustomerSupport.Sony and explained they said they can do nothing but I should call 0207531200. When you call there is an answering service which promises if you leave your details you will be called back the next working day. 12 calls on - no response. So I emailed again, advised them of this and my annoyance at the amount of time I have spent and money in petrol, calls and the original cost of these unplayable DVDs. To which the email response suggested exchange them at the store because all they can do is give the London number. I then pointed out that I did that originally, twice. That if the person responding read my email they would be aware of this. So I would like the complaints department contact information. All I wanted was to exchange my disks for ones that will play for my parents. All I have gotten is a unhelpful advice from uninterested "customer service" that have increased the amount I have spenttrying to resolve it. Now I have multiple complaints, requests for a response ignored. I cant believe I have spent so much money over the years on a company that is so disrespectful to its customers, complaints are just ignored!!

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,
I have replied to your other post http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/general-chat/terrible-customer-service/m-p/1904886#M5714
I will lock this thread to avoid confusion so please reply to the thread linked above..