Join now - be part of our community!

Sony DAV-DZ330 keeps forgetting speaker calibrations

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
Mar1tin
New

Sony DAV-DZ330 keeps forgetting speaker calibrations

Hi I'm new forum, I purchaced a sony dav-dz330 and I think it has a couple of bugs most of which there is away around. But one that I'm finding very annoying is, It keeps forgetting the speaker calibrations settings. I've tried to pinpoint what was causing it. I'll give you an example I started to think it was to do with shutting the system down when it was ih USB mode, so I turned the system of in DVD mode, left it pluged in all night, came back next day turned it on and the settings were still there, so put the system in USB mode turned it of and on again and the settings were gone. I taught I nailed it but tried to do it again and it wouldn't do it. Its a bit annoying. Does anybody else have the same problem or does anybody know will there be an update to fix the problem? Thanks in advance

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The only thing I can think of is to perform a "cold reset" :

Cold Reset.jpg

If that doesnt work, im afraid that you will probably have to contact an Authorised Sony Repair Centre to have this fixed.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Marcr1757
New

I have this problem too but can't find a solution anywhere!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The only thing I can think of is to perform a "cold reset" :

Cold Reset.jpg

If that doesnt work, im afraid that you will probably have to contact an Authorised Sony Repair Centre to have this fixed.

Cheers