Join now - be part of our community!

Subwoofer cuts out on STR-DH810

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
liamwpg
Visitor

Subwoofer cuts out on STR-DH810

Folks,

Recently purchase a Sony AMP STR-DH810 from a Sony centre with recommended speakers called Boston SoundWare Xs 5.1 surround speaker system.

I've noticed that my subwoofer keeps cut in &out, after testing it, it seems to cut in only with loud sound and cut out on low sound.

Can anyone recommend any advice before I head back to Sony Centre, I assume it's some configuration change?

any help please.

Liam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi liamwpg,

welcome to the forum,

two nice pieces of kit there and i wonder why you would head back to the Sony centre thinking the Amp may be at fault, its definatly a set up issue and if im honest, with this mixed bag of kit i would head of to the What Hi Fi forum and put the question there as they may be best positioned to answer this, to be fair to Sony had this been all Sony kit then here's the best place to be.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi liamwpg,

welcome to the forum,

two nice pieces of kit there and i wonder why you would head back to the Sony centre thinking the Amp may be at fault, its definatly a set up issue and if im honest, with this mixed bag of kit i would head of to the What Hi Fi forum and put the question there as they may be best positioned to answer this, to be fair to Sony had this been all Sony kit then here's the best place to be.