Join now - be part of our community!

40HX800 stops working after 10 hour watching

profile.country.fi_FI.title
LaoGen
Visitor

40HX800 stops working after 10 hour watching

This has happened for me twice now.. That I have been watching and playing about 10-12 hours streight. then suddenly the power goes off and when try to start again the red light is blinking 4 times... After I unplug all the cabels even the power cord and wait for an hour and try again.. it seems to recover.

I have Sony USB wi-fi adabter, 2 HDMI connections on on my Digibox and the other to the PS3, Plus the antena.

Does any one else has the same problem or something related to it.. I would like to know ideas how to fix it.. so that I don't need to unplug everything each time this happenes.. better yet how to make sure it won't happen again.. even plaing or watching movies for longer period of time??

Said it too early... now that the second time the TV shut itself down.. it isn't restarting no matter how long I'm waiting.. every time when trying to put power on the red light start to blink 4 times..

Message was edited by: LaoGen

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Thats definitely not right - best flag it with the call centre and they can advise on the next steps.