Join now - be part of our community!

43xe7003 repaired but now missing hd channels

profile.country.GB.title
Lisalipglos14
New

43xe7003 repaired but now missing hd channels

Hi just wondering can anyone help!!! Purchased this tv in August it has just been repaired as the main board needed replacing but now there isn’t any hd channels. I have done a complete factory reset and can’t understand why they aren’t available!!!! Can anyone help?? Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

The TV cannot automatically receive new broadcast services, so you would need to rescan the TV channels.

You can find more details on how to do this here.

Let us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Lisalipglos14
New

Hi,

thank you for replying to my post. unfortunately that hasn’t worked I still can’t receive any hd channels. Really not happy about this only bought tv in August and this will be the second time I need a engineer out to look at it. Thanks again for trying to help 

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi Lisa, 

This sounds frustrating. I have escalated this for you and someone will update this thread once we have more news for you. 

Thanks, 

Pascale_F

profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Lisa,

We've received some more information about this for you.

Your case has been checked on the system and  an email was sent to you on 1/16/2018 with the troubleshooting needed to resolve the issue. There was a list of questions we need the answers to investigate the issue further in case it wasn't resolved with the troubleshooting.

Can you please reply to the email sent so that the support team can take it further if needed?

Best wishes,

EdwinaU

profile.country.GB.title
Lisalipglos14
New

Hi sorry for the late reply, have tried everything in the email but I still can’t receive any hd channels I have another engineer coming today so hopefully they can sort it!!!!! Not the sort of things I expect from a Sony tv!!!!! Another week my daughter will be without a tv!!!!