Join now - be part of our community!

46nx723 - Recording to hdd with timer - recording starts way too late?

profile.country.fi_FI.title
kuksa33
Visitor

46nx723 - Recording to hdd with timer - recording starts way too late?

I've suffered from this problem for weeks now. I bought the tv almost a year ago, and usb rec worked perfectly for months. Now after a rather long break from recording anything, pretty much every single recording (using timer via epg) is a miserable failure. So this problem might have appeared with some firmware upgrade during summer or autumn 2012.

I see from the "log" about recordings that the timer has been set for example from 16:00 to 17:30. And from the list of recorded content I can see that the set has been recording from 16:34 to 17:30. Nice.

Anyone else suffering about a similar problem? To me this looks a lot like a bug in firmware, but one would think there should be more info to be found from the forums if that would be the case. I live in Helsinki, Southern Finland and get the signal from a "normal" roof antenna (not from satellite, not from cable).

EDIT: I use a 500gb usb-hdd as a storage. And as mentioned earlier, the first 50 or so timed recordings worked perfectly without a single problem

Message was edited by: kuksa33

Tags (3)
0 REPLIES 0