Join now - be part of our community!

How to search on LoveFilm on a Bravia TV

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
JMR000
Visitor

How to search on LoveFilm on a Bravia TV

How do I use my remote control as a keyboard in order to use the search function on LoveFilm Instant on my Bravia TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gofrost

On my tv which is a 46hx803 this is the procedure using the remote supplied

assuming that you've that navigated to the lovefilm icon and pressed the round centre button on the remote,when it's loaded press options a sub menu will appear on the right, tab down to search pressing the centre key x2 a keyboard appears using the outer ring with arrows move around the display pressing the centre button to select letter or number when done tab along to enter and press centre button and then you get a choice of what you want to search for given the title you've entered the rest is straightforward

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gofrost

On my tv which is a 46hx803 this is the procedure using the remote supplied

assuming that you've that navigated to the lovefilm icon and pressed the round centre button on the remote,when it's loaded press options a sub menu will appear on the right, tab down to search pressing the centre key x2 a keyboard appears using the outer ring with arrows move around the display pressing the centre button to select letter or number when done tab along to enter and press centre button and then you get a choice of what you want to search for given the title you've entered the rest is straightforward

JMR000
Visitor

Thanks! I didn't see the little 'edit' icon in the bottom corner of the search screen which says to do what you said!