Join now - be part of our community!

about tv

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
windos7
Visitor

about tv

Howmuch the weight of 40" LCD&LED tv with company packing?

what is the meaning of DIGITAL TV? All the  FULL HD ready tvs are digital or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

dont really know why your worrying about weight there, but you can pick up a box and move it around but in all honesty you wouldent want to walk far with it!!

with regard to your second question its the Digital age!, everything you buy now will be Digital so dont worry about that!, now the other little thing you said about Full HD ready let me break that down a bit,

there are two types here Full HD and HD ready, both types are HD but Full HD is 1080P and HD ready is 1080i

the P and the i means Progressive and Interlace respectively.

hope that clears that up.

oh, forgot!, go for Full HD.

Message was edited by: Bravia55HX923

Message was edited by: Bravia55HX923 because i missed a bit!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

dont really know why your worrying about weight there, but you can pick up a box and move it around but in all honesty you wouldent want to walk far with it!!

with regard to your second question its the Digital age!, everything you buy now will be Digital so dont worry about that!, now the other little thing you said about Full HD ready let me break that down a bit,

there are two types here Full HD and HD ready, both types are HD but Full HD is 1080P and HD ready is 1080i

the P and the i means Progressive and Interlace respectively.

hope that clears that up.

oh, forgot!, go for Full HD.

Message was edited by: Bravia55HX923

Message was edited by: Bravia55HX923 because i missed a bit!

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hi,

LED and LCD not much difference in weight (some 100 grams) , to know details for a specific model read the technical specs (gross / net weight) on the links at top of this page

All LCD, LED & Plasma TVs are now digital TVs , but some equipped with digital tuner while others have analogue and/or digital tuners.

Full HD ready is mentioned above with details 

Bravia55HX

KDL-CX520,

of coarse theres not much weight difference LCD/LED is in the same unit!