Join now - be part of our community!

Amazon app on Sony KDL-32WD752

profile.country.GB.title
stevied

Amazon app on Sony KDL-32WD752

Hi,

My Amazon App has changed, I no longer have a home screen which shows recently watched as my firestick does. More importantly I only have ITV hub+ which is pay for and not the ITV hub I had before, same with 4play. I don't seem to have any free to watch catch up including BBC i player although I do have seperate app for that. Does my app think I am not in the UK and does anyone have a fix for this? My old firestick works fine but I don't have enough hdmi slots to connect everything. Bit mean of Sony to only supply two hdmi slots. Would an hdmi switch work or would the Amazon app and the firestick conflct as i would have two internet inputs going. On a brighter note the loss of the info banner at the top of the screen and the option button has been resolved at last. I don't really want to have to subscribe to ITV as I am in the UK.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi Stevie

Good to know there's been some improvements with the app update. Obviously not so good to hear you've lost some functionality. 

We'll be keeping an eye on this to see if there are others with the same problem, or perhaps others who have solved this issue and are able to share the solution. 

The HDMI switch may be an option; let me check this with the relevant team. 

Best wishes

Mick_D

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi stevied,

If they support all required standards then it should work. 

Hope this helps!

Best, 

Arthur