Join now - be part of our community!

Amazon Prime network error

SOLVED

Amazon Prime network error

I have two Sony Bravia tvs, a KDL24EX320 and a KDL42W65, neither will connect to Amazon Prime as of today, all I get is the Network Error message when it tries to load. Tried a factory reset, no change. Tried connecting to YouTube via the tv, works fine on both tvs so it's not the network connection. The 24 inch is connected wirelessly, the 42inch is via Cat5 cable. Tried to get Amazon prime via a PS3 that I have connected to the 42inch tv, works ok. Has there been a recent firmware update to the tvs that is causing this problem? Otherwise does anyone have a fix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bizarre! I finished posting the above message, returned to the tv and tried again for about the 20th time this morning and Amazon prime now loads fine on both tvs. Must have been an Amazon problem...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bizarre! I finished posting the above message, returned to the tv and tried again for about the 20th time this morning and Amazon prime now loads fine on both tvs. Must have been an Amazon problem...

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

Thanks for posting back - more than likely an Amazon issue to be honest.  I have also moved your posts into the "Other TV" Category, as your TV models are not of the Android variety :slight_smile:

Happy viewing :slight_smile:

Cheers