dillion
Visitor

Anroid tablet HDMI problem

Cant connect tablet to tv by HDMI

18 REPLIES 18
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

That looks brilliant! I do love the design of the tablet stand.

gofrost

Sony do make good accesories and with the keyboard it makes for useful pc.Paired keyboard with nsz and use controller as a mouse for big screen browsing.

profile.country.BE.title
mvh1946
Explorer

I can only confirm that I cannot connect my android-tablet to my sony-tv or sony-avreceiver but a connection is possible with philips.

dillion
Visitor

Sony must do something different to HDMI for our tablets to work with other makes but not Sony. I will not be buying anymore Sony products, quality seems inferior to what it used to be.

gofrost

HDMI is an international standard,what tablet do you have ?

profile.country.BE.title
mvh1946
Explorer

I have the same problem with my android tablet (cherry mobility, an asiatic tablet, running on JB).

The hdmi-output works fine with Philips and Loewe, not with my sony-tv (4 hdmi, one used for sony av-receiver, one for cable-television). My sony-av-receiver has 3 hdmi, one used for BD, one for satellite-receiver. I tried my tablet direct on tv and once via av-receiver, no success.

dillion
Visitor

My tablet is a GoClever R974. Have connected it to six different Tvs and tablet works fine on all of them. Plug it into my two Sony tvs and nothing, tried it on my daughters Sony Tv and nothing. Something has to be different on the Sony Tvs. I have contacted Goclever but they dont know why it wont work With Sony Tv. I never got much help from Sony support when I contacted them, Very frustrated.

gofrost

Have you tried changing the screen mode on the tv and then connecting the tablet

dillion
Visitor

Thanks for the input gofrost. I have just tried your Idea and no luck. Thanks again