Join now - be part of our community!

Anyone having trouble with Qriocity VOD,mine hasn't been working for several days.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
atopbwoi
Visitor

Anyone having trouble with Qriocity VOD,mine hasn't been working for several days.

Anyone having trouble with Qriocity vod not loading.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JeremyWW
Visitor

I have the same problem here. BT is my ISP. All other services (iPlayer for example) are working fine. What should we do to resolve the problem?

SOLVED: Restarted BT Home Hub and refreshed Internet Content on the TV.

Message was edited by: JeremyWW

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Catmambo
Contributor

Strange - Haven't heard of any problems and no-one else has posted on here. Maybe try doing a reset of your device to see if it is a local glitch? Are other services working ok?

Thanks

james_b
Visitor

our net provider (BT) has been down a couple of times since thursday - that obviously had a major effect on the Qriocity. could this be your problem?

JeremyWW
Visitor

I have the same problem here. BT is my ISP. All other services (iPlayer for example) are working fine. What should we do to resolve the problem?

SOLVED: Restarted BT Home Hub and refreshed Internet Content on the TV.

Message was edited by: JeremyWW

nicmanni
New

I have the same problem. BBC iPlayer etc all work but Qriocity does not. I have tried resetting the BT home hub and had no success.

It used to work fine.

Any ideas?

JeremyWW
Visitor

Have you refreshed the Internet Content on the TV as well? That step is crucial, probably more so than rebooting the hub.

nicmanni
New

Yes, reset the BT several times, and also refreshed the internet connection on the TV. Strangely Qriocity music shows content but the VOD display just sits there blank with the screen refreshing

JeremyWW
Visitor

Sorry, can I be crystal clear on this - you say 'refreshed the internet connection on the TV'. Do you mean that you chose the option 'Refresh Internet Content' (the exact words on the Bravia Network menu). You are getting the same symptoms as I did before doing what I suggeted you do. There is a difference between checking / diagnosing the network connection on the TV and asking the TV to call in (refresh) all available Internet Services by using the above option. Don't mean to imply that you're daft! - Just double check that you have actually done the right thing.

nicmanni
New

Turned off BT home hub, unplugged TV, selected the refresh internet connection.

Still no Qriocity VOD, all other video over internet work and so does Qriocity music

All I see on Qriocity VOD is a flash of Qriocity logo in the top left hand corner

torobin10
Visitor

I am having problems with Qriocity VOD. It was working fine before Christmas. It works fine on the blue ray player. The TV seems to be in a loop. The boxes are black and it never loads. Help.