Join now - be part of our community!

BBC IPLAYER not working

AndySmith
New

BBC IPLAYER not working

BBC Iplayer has stopped working on my BDP-S570 in the last couple of days. All other services continue to work fine. Anyone have a solution to this?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I am pretty confident that your question can be answered with this forums excellent search facility.

Cheers

MalcoA
Explorer

I Googled and found a comment on the BBC iplayer site that they were aware of this problem and would advise as soon as they had any update. I haven't seen any additional comment to date.

MalcoA
Explorer

Fine but could you be a little more specific, please? I've searched and only found comments, not solutions. My problem is similar (the same?) as Andy's and I've tried several things (resetting to factory default and then re-establishing network and other settings plus cutting my home network down to just the PC and the BDP-S570) but to no avail.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The main thread in regards to the iPlayer problem is located :

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/Televisions/BBC-iPlayer-no-longer-loading-on-BRAVIA-TV-Dec-2013/m-p/1...

To be more specific:

Unfortunately there is no fix for this at the moment.  Both the BBC and Sony are aware of the problem and are working to resolve this matter.  There really is no point resetting your devices etc, as its out of your hands.

Cheers