Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth connectivity (KDL-50W829 and HT-CT60BT)

SOLVED
MW021071
New

Bluetooth connectivity (KDL-50W829 and HT-CT60BT)

Hi

I am trying to pair my Sony Bravia KDL50W829 tv with Sony sound bar HT-CT60BT but the TV with not find any devices when selecting bluetooth settings, seach device. There does not seem to be any problem with the sound bar as my phone has connected ok.

Please can you give me some advice

Thanks

Mark Walker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As far as I understand it, you connect the HT-CT60BT to the TV via the optical cable and NOT blutooth.  Devices such as phones/tablets will connect to it via blutooth.

I believe an optical cable is provided.

Cheers

PS: @MW021071  Ive separated this thread from the other one, as they are totally different devices and problems. Hope you dont mind

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

As far as I understand it, you connect the HT-CT60BT to the TV via the optical cable and NOT blutooth.  Devices such as phones/tablets will connect to it via blutooth.

I believe an optical cable is provided.

Cheers

PS: @MW021071  Ive separated this thread from the other one, as they are totally different devices and problems. Hope you dont mind

MW021071
New

Thanks very much I will connect it now.

Mark

Anonymous
Not applicable

No probs :slight_smile:

Ksfurby
New

Hi, I was interested in thus thread as I have been having the same problem even though I have connected the soundbar via the optical cable supplied.

My Bravia model is KDL 42w82bu.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have a look at my answer in the following thread and see if it resolves your problem:

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/home-cinema-projectors-players/sony-ct60bt-with-bravia42w815b/m-p/169...

If not, please create a separate topic with as much detail as possible.

Cheers