Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia HX853 iPlayer/SEN Screen Speed.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Anti_E-Mc2
New

Bravia HX853 iPlayer/SEN Screen Speed.

Hi everyone,

New to Sony for tv's and must admit my first experience has been very impressive so far. I have just purchased a Sony 40" HX853 and am blown away by the picture quality and whilst the sound isn't amazing its not the worst I've had to deal with either.

My only frustration so far is that the SEN home page and applications such as iPlayer seem very slow to load/use. Can anyone with the same model TV confirm wether this is normal?

For example, when in iPlayer the menu system is very slow to respond (it doesn't help that my girlfriend is impatient and hits the buttons a million times out of frustration and the tv takes ages to catch up). If I was to press pause it could take 10 seconds to register and perform the command which can be very annoying.

As I have a PS3 I can live without using the tv's for catch up but with all these applications built in it seems such a waste as the sluggish user experience makes them nearly impossible to use. I was wondering if there was a way to help speed them up if anyone has any tricks.

If anyone has some suggestions I would really like to know.

Thanks

Anti_E-Mc2

0 REPLIES 0