Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL-32BX340 Repair imposible! Will not buy sony in future never!!!

Explorer

Bravia KDL-32BX340 Repair imposible! Will not buy sony in future never!!!

Hello. Required after the warranty repair TV KDL-32BX340! Died chip in Tcon plate.Number of chip  RT 6906 GQW

TV worked just a year and a half! Does not want to complain to the head office of Sony. You just want to repair the TV.

where and whom I can order an integrated microchip RT 6906 for T-Con.
For my money, of course!

Not one TV technician does not have this chip! Help please!

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi 41351661,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

If you having a problem locating a part through a local repairer in your area it might be worth contacting Sony customer support directly to see if they can help - click on the folowing link to view how to contact Sony - Contact Us

Explorer

It is impossible to send a letter of support for TV. The server does not connect. I live in Ukraine. I need to order the chip number RT 6906 for t-con / Otherwise, I just do not know what to do ?!

Disposing the trash practically new Sony TV?!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

As you are in the Ukraine maybe the following support page may help - Contact details for Sony Support Ukraine

If you are still unable to contact Sony support in the Ukraine post back & hopefully one of us will be able to help further..

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

i would definately take this up with Sony, its well known that Sony are aware that there is a 3% likelyhood of any of their sets will be in need of repair within the first five years from purchase let alone the first year and half!. i thought all sets were guaranteed for first two years anyway, might be out of date on that info. in any case they should fix it.

do not attempt to repair this yourself but indeed contact Sony support as suggested by Thalamus (and myself for that matter) for further assistance.

Explorer

Warranty  out! An authorized service center sony do not know about this chip as RT 6906 GQW !!!
There stands the Samsung panel LTA320AN08
So what now samsung seek support ??
It is absurd to have!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I think you may be over-complicating the problem.  It matters not, if the panel is LG or Samsung, or whether the T-Con board is different.  If the badge on the front of the TV is Sony - its a Sony TV.  Take it to an authorised Sony Repair centre, bang it on their desk and say "fix it".  They will fix it. 

I have had a look at a common parts supplier, and cannot find the T-Con board in question.  But a repair place will order it directly from SPAN (Sony Parts Access Network) or something like that.

Cheers

Edit: Have a look at the following link - http://monitor.net.ru/forum/topic460800-32.html

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

"Sigh"

Explorer

I am very sad about the fact that Sony produces a technique that does not stand up to two years !! And I can not be repaired and a new matrix can not find.
The only thing I can only advise everyone not to buy sony lcd tv.

Will not buy sony in future never!!!

I'm shocked!

Explorer

leakage current drivers located on the loop matrix

repair is not possible !!! And it is just less than two years of use!!!!!!