Join now - be part of our community!

Channel info reappearing on KDL32EX503

profile.country.en_GB.title
bloodredsun
Visitor

Channel info reappearing on KDL32EX503

Can anyone tell me how to stop the channel information from appearing on the screen as per this image. If I go into sony home control it disappears when I exit out but it then reappears when after 60 seconds or so.

http://i.imgur.com/leFfy6s.jpg

I'd be very grateful for any help!

6 REPLIES 6
Bravia55HX

Hi,

is that on freeview?, somehow i think that looks like a satellite channel if that is the case it will be the info button on the remote your watching from, normally just a case of repeatedly pressing the info button till it disappears

bloodredsun
Visitor

Thanks for the input but pressing the info button only cycles the standard information (current program -> next program -> no info) in the background and does not stop this info appearing.

Yes it is freeview BTW.

bloodredsun
Visitor

Does anybody else have an idea? Sony customer service are being remarkably slow...

gofrost

I have same model as you my freeview doesn't display the same as shown is this through a freeview box ?, if so maybe there's a setting which needs altering .

bloodredsun
Visitor

No it's not through a freeview box. It's just getting the signals via the antenna

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Are you saying that the aerial is physically going into the TV from the wall, or is the aerial going into something else first. As freeview does not get channel 0324, in accordance to your photo above.

If it is infact going through a 3rd party box, like Sky/Virgin/BT/Freesat, you need to look in the settings in regards to Display/Information. If you are still having problems, you may need to contact who ever is your supplier or manufacturer of the box.

The thing is, the photo that you have included, is not a standard freeview setup, where the aerial goes directly into the TV. Therefore its very hard to advise without knowing the proper setup.

Cheers

Message was edited by: Quinnicus