Join now - be part of our community!

Complaints department

profile.country.en_GB.title
apashu
Visitor

Complaints department

Anyone knows the SLA for answering complaints? I logged a complaint last Thursday, 28.06.2012 and yet no answer.

I'm extremely frustated and lost any confidence in the Sony brand quality or customer services considering my TV (still under warranty) is in the repair shop for investigation a 3rd time in the last two months ... having 2 LCD panels replaced already and it's still broken :slight_frown:

I never thought it could be so bad ... but now I feel robbed by Sony after spending over £1000 on this TV which sits more in the repairing shop.

13 REPLIES 13
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Oh, I was expecting good news, let me see if I can get any info on what's gone wrong..

samkm17
Visitor

I am also looking for help with contacting the Complaints department. I have an STR-DN1030 which I took in for repair 8 weeks ago, when it was less than 2 months old. It is still not fixed because they are still awaiting a part which was on back order till 7th April.

I thought that this was an unacceptable length of time to wait for a warranty repair, so I contacted the customer services department to request a replacement. They assured me that the parts were available and would be couriered to the repair centre asap, but this didn't happen.

I then submitted a complaint via the website 2 weeks ago. I did get a callback, although not within the promised 24 hours, and unfortunately by then I was away. He promised to contact the repair centre and get back to me, but hasn't. I keep replying to the emails to ask for an update and get promised a callback from the manager within 24 hours, but I have had nothing. The repair centre still hasn't got the part.

The case number is 8341131.

I just want a replacement or a refund straightaway.

jo1977
Visitor

Would also like some help, please

Bought a laptop SVE1713C5E on Feb 2013 which is still not been listed by Sony for accessories, althought bought by me Feb 2013 almost certain I was not the first to buy this laptop so problem has been going on for a longer period of time.

Bought a two year extended warranty by phone as laptop is not listed, waste of time as can't activate because you've guessed laptop not listed.

Sony support on numerous occasions have said it's fix when it's not, last week was told would be up and running in 48hrs another brush off.

jo1977
Visitor

Received a phone call from Sony today my laptop have now been listed on their system.

Unsure if it someone from Sony reading this thread or it was my phone calls/email to Sony direct.