Join now - be part of our community!

Has anyone had any good news on their faulty bravia screen problems?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
bluelee1975
Visitor

Has anyone had any good news on their faulty bravia screen problems?

At this moment in time i am feeling a little mortified at the common fault with the Sony Bravia screen problems people are reporting. I myself have just started getting obscurities and green lines down left hand side of screen now and again and also have a faint 1 inch black shadow down the right of my screen permanently. Purchased TV in 2008 and paid the extra for Sony as i have always brought the products and thought i was buying quality. After reading threads on other websites regarding this matter it seems Sony are trying to ignore the problem that is occurring. Customers who have paid a lot of money for your products are feeling let down guys, come on sort this problem out or it will effect your future client/customer base as people will go elsewhere ignoring the Sony brand. I will be contacting the service engineer on Monday morning to report this fault. Has anyone had any good feedback to report on this quality issue.:smileyconfused:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
-Cass-
Explorer

User sent PM and referred to Support - no further action required

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
-Cass-
Explorer

User sent PM and referred to Support - no further action required

afiesta_angel
Visitor

I havent, bought our 46 inch tv just over 2 years ago and cant watch much on it at the moment due to the shadow on the left hand side that flickers, alot of the screen is dark and peoples faces look like they have been tangoed!  Very disappointed with Sony, paid extra for it because we thought we were buying a reliable product only to be left disappointed

johnmurphee68
Visitor

i bought a 46x 3500 Sony Bravia and pretty much the same experience. Then ended up  with just a pink blur within a couple of weeks. Very disappointed. Will elt you know if i manage to sort the prob any time soon.

profile.country.pt_PT.title
cardosodk

https://www.sony.pt/discussions/thread/126263?start=0&tstart=0

i am waitting almost 4 years fron an answer from Sony Portugal!!!

pdk123