Join now - be part of our community!

How can I link my Sony Bravia to Amazon Instant Video?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lauraordsmith
Visitor

How can I link my Sony Bravia to Amazon Instant Video?

I would like to sign up for Amazon instant video. It asks me to enter my Bravia registration code. The Amazon site says I can find this by going to the Amazon app in my Video menu, but there is no Amazon link. I can''t find my registration code as my tv is already registered. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nogsx3
Visitor

Amazon instant video is an American service, the UK version is Lovefilms for which Sony UK tvs do have an application.

Do you have a UK or USA tv and are you trying to use an Amazon.com or .co.uk service?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
nogsx3
Visitor

Amazon instant video is an American service, the UK version is Lovefilms for which Sony UK tvs do have an application.

Do you have a UK or USA tv and are you trying to use an Amazon.com or .co.uk service?

Zimbie7
New

UK TV

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@nogsx3 wrote:

Just to add an update to this thread - Lovefilm has now been rebranded as Amazon Prime Instant Video in the UK / Europe

Primear
New

The Amazon Instant Video site has a link to a list of compatible Sony TV's. Not all are indeed compatible.

GreekGeeza
Explorer

Why are the 2016 model TV's being shipped without Amazon Instant Video and SEN? I can't find an activation code anywhere in my TV menus. It's like Sony has gone backwards 5 years with their TV software

Munrox
New

This really wasn't the way I was expecting to spend three hours on Boxing Day.  Maybe I've been extraordinarily dim but finding the registration code on the TV was easy, setting up an account to register the TV was ok, but trying to find the essentials screens to use it was a nightmare involving logging in multiple times including the irritating 'not a robot' screens and going round in circles ad nauseum.

For anyone similarly challenged try the link below which I think was what eventually did it for me.  I had to put credit card details in again despite having already signed up to Prime, set up a further password and plug another linking password into a screen.  Don't try and do this in a hurry.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/services/manage-service-flow.action?executio...

profile.country.GB.title
stuartgreggking
Explorer

hi i need a code to activate the amazon prime video on my sony bravia