Join now - be part of our community!

How do I activate my Sony Bravia on my Homestream console?

profile.country.en_GB.title
puddstrec
Visitor

How do I activate my Sony Bravia on my Homestream console?

I have recently installed Homestream software on my pc, uploaded photos and films on the Library tab. However in the Status page is says that the Bravia TV is inactive. Does anyone have any tips to activate it. I am using a USB wreless dongle in my TV.

5 REPLIES 5
Catmambo
Contributor

It should normally appear automatically without you having to activate anything which suggests that the TV can't see the PC at the moment for some reason. Which TV do you have and are you running the latest firmware? Does this also happen if you connect using Ethernet cable too?

Thanks

I have the same problem if someone can please help me, homestream works just for for a moment when i reinstall it.

Catmambo
Contributor

Shouldn't need activating - just works normally. Have you tried updating Java on your comptuter? We have a nnew version of Homestream going live this week hopefully so this may also help.

thanks

Bernie-the-Bolt

Hard wired may be the solution; see if there is anything useful here (for 'Serviio' read 'Homestream'!);https://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/message/714067

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi all,

just a heads up to let you know that it looks like Homestream V2 is available to download -

Download for Windows

&

Download for Mac

:thumbsup: