Join now - be part of our community!

I have a problem with my Sony 40ex403 lcd tv it has green shadows appearing all over can anyone help

profile.country.en_GB.title
sfairhurst
Visitor

I have a problem with my Sony 40ex403 lcd tv it has green shadows appearing all over can anyone help

my SONY 40ex403 LCD TV has startedto have green shades all over and picture is deterirating. I only bought the tv just over a year ago from Comet - does anyone know how to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

what did you mean by green shades, can you post a picture up for us to see?, if you took out extra warranty at the time of purchase that may be a great help to you, the only issue i've seen on 40 inch screens is lines of pixels breaking down but green shadows ?. a pic will help us try to identify the problem.

sfairhurst
Visitor

Hi,

thanks for your interest Ive uploaded some pics not great quality but hopefully demonstrate the issue. nfortunately didnt take out extended warranty as thought Sony were a great brand and all other tvs have lasted for years .TV GREEN SCREEN 2.JPGTV GREEN  SCREEN.JPG

Bravia55HX

Hi,

the trouble with consumer electricals is you never know whether the unexpected will strike, it dont matter how good the brand is, it can happen, you can hold on for further help and advice on here from a Sony moderator or you can try and contact them direct using the support tab at the top of the page. i know Comet have gone but i believe there is support available for this, after all after just one year this should not be happening warranty or not you still have rights.