Join now - be part of our community!

I'm planning to purchase TV 40HX753 but I've one important question: How many beaten pixels the TV model 40HX753 according to manufacturer standards can have?

SOLVED
profile.country.ru_RU.title
VikLubber
Visitor

I'm planning to purchase TV 40HX753 but I've one important question: How many beaten pixels the TV model 40HX753 according to manufacturer standards can have?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

I haven't seen a dead pixel on a TV in a couple of years now, they are much more reliable. Best way to ensure is to visit your local dealer and check it out before you actually buy it, if you are very concerned. Many retailers also offer a no-questions asked returns policy as well if you are unhappy with it for whatever reason.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

I haven't seen a dead pixel on a TV in a couple of years now, they are much more reliable. Best way to ensure is to visit your local dealer and check it out before you actually buy it, if you are very concerned. Many retailers also offer a no-questions asked returns policy as well if you are unhappy with it for whatever reason.

Thanks