Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia 32EX600 hdmi color problem

SOLVED
profile.country.es_ES.title
aioware
Visitor

Bravia 32EX600 hdmi color problem

Hi,

I'm able to connect my laptop (full hd) with HDMI cable successfully, but after a while (randomly) the tv screen just turns in  pink/blue colors, and I need to refresh the input channel (hdml1 to hdmi2).

I have updated the firmware to the newest version (verified in tv settings) following the instruction of the support site, but it still turns the colors.

Do I have to update other driver/firmware? or maybe a Patch?

My laptop graphic card is: "Ati mobility radeon 5830", but I don't mind it's the problem.

Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Pcadjb
Visitor

Hello,

I had a similar problem, and after playing around with the settings managed to solve

Firstly I updated the driver (ATI Cataluyst Drivers 10.10 was released on October 22nd).

Go into the Ati Catalyst Control Center.
Choose Desktop&Displays.
Rightclick in screen nr.2 (Sony TV) and choose configure.
Enter Pixel format and choose RGB (FULL PC).

Upto now no problem with pink picture, although I don't understand why -but at leastit works:smileyhappy:.

Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jonathon87
Visitor

Hi

I'm having the same problem. It doesn't seem to matter what hdmi source i plug into the tv after a while it goes  pink/blue. so I was just wondering if you had any luck with the issue.

Thanks alot

Jon

Pcadjb
Visitor

Hello,

I had a similar problem, and after playing around with the settings managed to solve

Firstly I updated the driver (ATI Cataluyst Drivers 10.10 was released on October 22nd).

Go into the Ati Catalyst Control Center.
Choose Desktop&Displays.
Rightclick in screen nr.2 (Sony TV) and choose configure.
Enter Pixel format and choose RGB (FULL PC).

Upto now no problem with pink picture, although I don't understand why -but at leastit works:smileyhappy:.

Hope it helps.

profile.country.sv_SE.title
leelouise
Visitor

I have the same problem witha BRAVIA 40BX400

Experienced the same problem when connecting with two seperate laptops. 1st laptop has an ATI3*** graphics card. Fixed the problem simply by setting the resolution on to full through windows.

2nd laptop has a higher spec graphics card ATI5***.Tried ATI control centre procedure as above but no good.

Sony need to fix this soon or I'll be taking it back.

Message was edited by: leelouise

profile.country.it_IT.title
rashtao
Visitor

did you find any bugfix? did sony solve this issue?

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
Artom555
Visitor

Same problem.please any help?