Join now - be part of our community!

Instruction for KD55X850B

SOLVED
joynsa46
Explorer

Instruction for KD55X850B

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get a PDF version of the instruction manual for this TV. The Sony support website has uploaded the quick install guide twice on it's page - so 2 files, 1 for instructions, 1 for quick install - both with the same PDF doc inside. All I want is to be able to print out the instructions, which doesn't seem unreasonable, and I am told this is no longer supported and I have to use the iGuide. Anyone have a solution please? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

You posted this same question on the 9th November 2014.  I answered your thread approximately 30 minutes after you posted originally:

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/4k-55x8505b-imanual-gripe/m-p/1829857

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You posted this same question on the 9th November 2014.  I answered your thread approximately 30 minutes after you posted originally:

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/televisions/4k-55x8505b-imanual-gripe/m-p/1829857

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Hi there,

I notice that Quinnicus was kind enough to convert the online manual for you to download in your previous post about this subject. Can I assume you did not download it afterall or have you lost the PDF file?

If you are still after the manual vistit your previous post as mentioned above and re-download it. Remeber also to print it this time, that always helps and saves having to ask the same question again.

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
joynsa46
Explorer

Many thanks, I fear I hadn't noticed the original reply, but I have now succesfully downloaded the file. Many thanks to Quinnicus for sorting it and pointing it out. I am very grateful and am now going through it at my leisure with the TV - which is very good!

I have spoken to Sony customer service who acknowledge the ommision on their website. The PDF  Operator Instructions file contains the Quickstart Guide, which is replicated on the website in it's own file. 

Many thanks again for your help.

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Great job!

Thanks for reporting back on the issue. I'm glad you're finally able to have a read. :wink:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14