Join now - be part of our community!

Internet browser function on the Bravia 753 won't stream from web pages

SOLVED
groganf
New

Internet browser function on the Bravia 753 won't stream from web pages

I have a Bravia 32hx753. it will not stream some flash TV streams from internet web pages. I get a message stating 'too much memory is required to display this page' and sometimes it closes the window.

Is there anything I can do to address this problem or increase memory so that I can stream direct from the internet on the tv.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

The TV has no native support for flash so I don't think they are actually flash streams you are watching. Services like iPlayer, Youtube and Netflix etc are best accessed through the dedicated apps available via the main menu. As far as other services go, so may or may not work depending on how they've been put togther and the types of web video streams they are using.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

The TV has no native support for flash so I don't think they are actually flash streams you are watching. Services like iPlayer, Youtube and Netflix etc are best accessed through the dedicated apps available via the main menu. As far as other services go, so may or may not work depending on how they've been put togther and the types of web video streams they are using.

Thanks