Join now - be part of our community!

iplayer password

profile.country.en_GB.title
ancousins

iplayer password

Since the iplayer has been "repaired" it will not accept a password for items requiring one i.e. Ripper street.

When I try to play an episode it takes me to the screen to input my password, but then when entered it just jumps back a screen, I have the correct password as I went through the forgotten password button to get it emailed to me. But still jumps back a screen. Weird!

3 REPLIES 3
ancousins

Help, want to view these programmes and cant!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If you are confident that you have inputted the correct password (check uppercase/lowercase etc). 

Im wondering how the TV app stores this password.  Im going to assume that there is a file on the TV.  So therefore, if you perform a factory reset of your TV, this should clear the password, as well as clear any corrupt settings that may have occured.  After a factory reset, you will have to input all your settings again (ie network, picture etc)

Give that a go anyhow

ancousins

I have discovered that I can turn parental lock on and off , but I still cannot play ripper street, each time I press to play it jumps back a screen, all the other preogrammes I have tried have worked ok, ???