Join now - be part of our community!

is about to buy new tv "BUT!"

profile.country.da_DK.title
eminhan
Visitor

is about to buy new tv "BUT!"

Hi Sony.

Im somehow a happy kdl40w4500 tv owner however i want a new 3d tv and was out on search i fall somehow in love with kdl46hx923 but the price range compared to panasonic's flag ship made me go make a research on the internet. So i saw many forum's where they mention this vertical lines on the sides and yikes it really scared me away from the 923 model.

So here is my question if i go to my local store and get 1 will i be guranteed that there is none tv with that error still laying on the stores?

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

ok, well first of all Panasonic has its own problems one in particular is the green blob effect, as for the HX923's yes the early ones were plagued with this edge artifact which in turn was labeled un uniformity, however there are some cracking good ones out there to be had, what you should do is ask a dealer to order you one and set it up instore for you to look at, if your happy with it then thats the one you have.

personally given the models history and it is last years model perhaps you should turn your eye to the new HX853, its far better for 3D anyway especially using the new TDG-BR750 glasses.

the choice of coarse is entirely yours.