Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32HX753 access to network drives?

profile.country.en_GB.title
TerryB2
Visitor

KDL-32HX753 access to network drives?

So - here I am with my new Bravia KDL-32HX753 (such a mouthful that!).  Tried to connect to my home network via an Airport Express (wireless) and via the Sony internal Wi-Fi.  No joy at all.  I have gazillions of films and music on my home network drive but can't access thee!  Some disappointment that.  Internet access OK through the network tho'.

Ideas anyone please?  In case you haven't surmised - the entire network is Apple using 'n'.

TerryB

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Convergence
Visitor

Hi first you need to check that all the files and folders are in the correct format.

2nd does the NASDrive use uPnP or a media server?

profile.country.bg_BG.title
anto43
Visitor

Здравейте! Аз съм от България. Горд собственик от два месеца съм на Sony KDL-26EX320. Телевизора е едно малко бижу. Вярно модела е от 2011 година, но пак е много добър за цената си.

Имам проблем обаче със субтитрите на български. Първо субтитрите са само един формат и то отвратителни. Второ от една седмица се мъча да искарам субтитри от домашен медиен сървер инсталиран на компютъра ми -  на телевизора. Става въпрос за Avi филм с BG субтитри. Видеото и звука ги изкарва, а субтитрите не. Пробвах с Nero Home Media 4  и след това с HMS. Най-вероятно телевизорът не поддържа субтитри от домашна мрежа. Молбата ми е разработчиците на софтуера на този модел да обърнат внимание на този въпрос и да се потрудят малко - та при следващите ъпдейти на софтуера да се включат поне два-три формата субтитри и да се плейват така също и от домашен медиен сървер. Благодаря Ви предварително! 

Message was edited by: anto43

-Soup-
Visitor

Dear anto43,

Welcome to the Sony Forum! 

As this is an English language forum, its recommended to post in English so other users are able to help you with your query. After a quick translation I understand you have problems with your subtitles in Bulgarian is that correct?

Soup

Forum moderator

Bravia55HX

Hi,

the way this reads (after quick translation) is the poster is trying to play an AVI movie with bulgarian subtitles through the media server to the tv.

this will not work as Sony have done nothing to aid or support the use of subtitles in this way.

in response to Soups answer above.