Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32R423A is missing - Scene select - Music / Cinema / Game / Graphics / Sports

Abs827
New

KDL-32R423A is missing - Scene select - Music / Cinema / Game / Graphics / Sports

I have just brought the Sony Bravia KDL-32R423A afer reading about the features on your website and i have noticed its is missing -

Scene select - Music / Cinema / Game / Graphics / Sports.

It clearly states these settings are available on your website under the specification tab....!!!

Also again Motionflow XR 100Hz settings are missing it states on overview there are 3 options -

Movement looks smoother and more natural

At the height of the drama, when you're at the edge of your seat, Motionflow XR 100Hz ensures fast-moving action sequences appear smooth, natural and lifelike. It even offers a choice of viewing modes to suit different content – from movies to sport or live

Smooth action with Motionflow XR 100Hz - Sports and fast-moving scenes look noticeably smoother and sharper, with a choice of viewing modes to suit different programs.

So Sony i would like to know where these options are, or i will be taking the tv back to shop because you have falsey advetised features which this tv does not have.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

In regards to Scene selection, manual state:

Scene Select.jpg

MotionFlow........ Contact Sony direct for this model.