Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Bravia TV and External Devices

SOLVED
vawilli40
New

Sony Bravia TV and External Devices

Hi,

An irritating condition has occured today that has not happened before with my Bravia.

I have had three HDMI devices connected happily for some time.  When I use any one of these devices I select the appropriate AV channel and turn the device on and it displays on screen as it should.  Usually a semi transparent info panel appears at the top of the screen for a few seconds confirming which channel has been selected and it disappears.  Since today this info panel remains and does not disappear as expected.  The same applies to any external channel selected.

I must have inadvertantly changed a setting that I am unaware of.  Does anyone have an insight into this annoying issue, please?

Thanks,

Vaughan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Many remotes have a button " i+ " press that button.  You may need to press it repeatedly as it cycles through other display options.  If this fails to resolve your issue, please reply back with your tv's model number.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Many remotes have a button " i+ " press that button.  You may need to press it repeatedly as it cycles through other display options.  If this fails to resolve your issue, please reply back with your tv's model number.

Cheers

vawilli40
New

Hi Quinnicus,

Thank you, I will try this and I can resort to a factory reset should I need to of course.  This is a pilot error situation I know but the depth and complexity of all the menus have baffled my brain.  I am away from home at present but I will try on my TV ASAP.

Regards,

Vaughan