Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32W705B Stand parts

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
vikkimacleod
New

KDL-32W705B Stand parts

On the KDL-32W705B the stand acts both as the wall bracket and the stand if freestanding. Having just taken it off the wall and wanting to use it freestanding, I think I'm missing the parts to attach it to the tv itself. I can see where it should go but there are big holes in the tv which I think some kind on brackets firvattachment might fit in. 

Can am anyone help I don't mind buying those little bits again if I could just know they'd be compatible and weren't expensive. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
vikkimacleod
New

All sorted now thanks. I messaged Sony who also sent me fitting instructions which were perfect. 

I did find it cheaper to buy the parts from amazon though rather than SONY’s recommended parts dealer who charge a fortune for P&P. Plus the Amazon (which I think is actually fulfilled by the same co anyway) included the bolts. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If you look at this start up page link can you see any parts you don't have? If not the best thing to do would be to contact the place of purchase.

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
vikkimacleod
New

All sorted now thanks. I messaged Sony who also sent me fitting instructions which were perfect. 

I did find it cheaper to buy the parts from amazon though rather than SONY’s recommended parts dealer who charge a fortune for P&P. Plus the Amazon (which I think is actually fulfilled by the same co anyway) included the bolts. 

profile.country.GB.title
vikkimacleod
New

Thanks Michael 

profile.country.GB.title
yeshranji
New

hello vikkimacleod,

I've had my tv wall mounted but had to remove it. However, I have lost my stand and have been looking to buy the stand. Did you just buy it from Amazon ? The spare parts are ridiculously expensive on sony official partner website. 

Any alternative suggestions as to where I can find it would be really helpful.