Join now - be part of our community!

Kdl-43wd751

profile.country.GB.title
Jonzer13
New

Kdl-43wd751

Help!! 

Got the above tv and it's driving me nuts with the constant interference from what I think is mobile phone signal. Random loud clicking noise through speakers, not all the time but when it does do it it seems to go on and on till I switch off. Before this started to happen I had a loud background white noise coming from the speakers.

Now I know it's an HD tv but it's a second tv so wired up to sky using rf2 analogue connection. 

All Sony recommend is to connect to an HD source......pfft.   I obviously would if I could Sony!

My last hd ready Panasonic had no such troubles with the same connection. 

Anyone else had had the same trouble? The white noise is still there but doesn't seem so bad. Not sure if update helped or I'm just so used to it now I don't notice it so much.

I need a solution without having to subscribe to sky for multi room!   Surely as the tv has an analogue feature it should work with this connection?

Help!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Is this mobile audio interferrence only when you are watching on the Sky box via the RF2 port.  Have you tried disconnecting this cable and just watching Freeview on the TV - Does this interference still occur?

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Jonzer13
New

I don't have an aerial for free view connected at the moment as haven't had a need for it, so I can't say if it would be any different or not. I may at some point now you have mentioned it try it to see.
I should also add that I have a magic eye connected through the rf2 line.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The theory is - break everything down to the most simplest element and test. 

If the problem persists still, then you know its not the connected equipment at fault - but the TV instead.  If the problem resolves itself, then its a connected device.  Then its just a matter of determining which device etc. 

Without doing something like that, we're just having a 'stab in the dark' as they say.  And you get the issue of Sony blaming Sky (or your setup), and Sky blaming Sony....

Cheers