Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-55W805A store channels from diferrent frequencies with same name

SOLVED
aigeira
New

KDL-55W805A store channels from diferrent frequencies with same name

Hello everyone from Greece. i try to found a way to download and store channels with the same name from diferrent frequences.chanells has been downoaded from frequence 40 from Athens. the same channels emit and from other local in frequence 58.  while i put the manual frequence search 58, tv find the signal and channels but do not store anything (probably tv sees there are already).  another Lg normaly saves all canells. is a way to solve my problem? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there

Unfortunately this is a UK/GB based forum, however I dont believe there is a Greek one either.  The best I can do, is refer you to the Greek Support : HERE.  I am unsure on how the TV frequencies are setup in Greece

Have you tried deleting the actual channel and then manually adding it?  Or just use the fine tuning mode for that actual channel number?

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there

Unfortunately this is a UK/GB based forum, however I dont believe there is a Greek one either.  The best I can do, is refer you to the Greek Support : HERE.  I am unsure on how the TV frequencies are setup in Greece

Have you tried deleting the actual channel and then manually adding it?  Or just use the fine tuning mode for that actual channel number?

Cheers

aigeira
New

thanks for the reply.