Join now - be part of our community!

KDL W807 Youtube stop plays

LaraTwin
Explorer

KDL W807 Youtube stop plays

In home menu > Applications > Youtube, i play videos, and some time video stops playing. It is stops like downloading video from internet, but after 1 min video doesn't play . TV connected via WIFI to router, router 2 meters from TV and have stable fiber internet connection 30mb/s.  From my phone SE LT18 with WIFI connection in the same lan network, Youtube plays smooth without problems. Tested lnternet speed via WIFI from phone is 20mb/s i saw in some topics that for Youtube 1.5mb/s is enough. TV firmware up to date.
 And if posible make "Sleep timer" option active in Youtube program, i like to fall asleep with relax music from Youtube.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

To rule out a wireless issue (i know you said that the router is only 2 meters away from the TV), plug your TV to your router with a network cable, and configure the TV network settings accordingly.  Then test YouTube.  If this works, its a wireless issue, if it doesnt, its something else.  Also try testing other internet applications (as in iPlayer) wireless and wired.

Cheers