Hi, can anyone help ..... how to set a reminder for a programme on epg   thanks

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

Hi "billycorby"

Immagine.png

-Enter in EPG mode (GUIDE,7)

-Select event with “navigation buttons” (^,v,->,<-,+))

-Press OPTION (18) or i+ (17) button. (If event is not “running” yet, you can press even the central(rectangular,+) navigation button)

-Select option (reminder, record event, etc…)

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)

Hi

Thank you for replying , I have tried this but doesn't work.  when I press options I get

All programmes

tv

radio

and no option to put reminder on event, and if press centre button it just goes to programme information

Do you think this is a problem with my tv as just purchased.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

best regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have conducted a rather extensive search for this feature on this TV, and I cannot find conclusively that the reminder feature is supported.  Upon looking in the manual, there is no mention of it either.  At this moment, I would conclude that the EPG reminder feature is not supported on this TV set.

Have you used this feature before on this TV?

As Jan said above - normally you would go into the digital EPG guide, highlight the particular program you want (a program in the future), press the middle [OK] button or [i+] button on the remote control, and then you will see an option to "set reminder"

Cheers

profile.country.it_IT.title
jan2011
Enthusiast

Thanks Quinnicus

I’m afraid YOU are right!!!

PS

I have a second TV, with “about” the same menus and options. I thought it would be the same even for “billycorby”’s TV. Then I took a look on mine TV’s manual, and there was a full description of such options. (On "billycorby" 's TV manual, as even you say, that description is not present)

Non mi aspetto nulla. Non temo nulla. Sono libero. - I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.   (N.K.)