Join now - be part of our community!

KDL42-W805 and HDD recording problems

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

KDL42-W805 and HDD recording problems

I'm having problem since I bought this Tv in using the HDD recording (ie. recording starting one hour before it was set). Now with the latest firmware I cannot record anything anymore. Whenever I set a timer via the guide (gracenote one), if I leave the tv on it works, but as soon as I put the tv in standby, the timer is deleted with an error saying that the time has past or there was a conflict with another timer: no other timer is set and the recording is set for dec 4th!

Anyone with the same problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rooobb

Just to let you know, Ive not actually seen this problem reported, either on this forum or a couple of others.  Factory reset (you never know)?

Cheers

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Tere is an open discussion on the italian site http://community.sony.it/t5/Televisori/Problemi-registrazioni-w805/td-p/1275186, not solved. I tried to post there but no feedback till now.

Resetting it it's something that we suggest everytime, but I know that it doesn't have a big success story and I would like to avoid setting anew all the configuration that I've done (scenes, network,...) :slight_smile:

MichalGorczynski
Explorer

Has the solution been found already? Im facing the same problem on my KDL-42w805A in Poland.