Join now - be part of our community!

Manual for TV - HELP

profile.country.en_GB.title
Kelantanese
Explorer

Manual for TV - HELP

Manual for  Sony KDL-40EX603

My dad had a Sony TV and failed to get hold of a printed full manual from Sony - reason given to save trees) but at the same time I had a printed full manual from Sumsung when I told them his age - 73. He got rid of the Sony when it developed a vertical line on screen and promised no more Sony.

BUT a frend of his was emmigrating so gave him  his Sony TV so he is  now in the same position but 5 years older. I now need a full detailed manual for above TV for him.

Can someone provide me with a link to download a full manual for my dad.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The only manual I can find is the "operating instructions" manual.  See PDF attachment below.  However there is an "iManual" button on the TVs remote control - this will bring up the "User Guide" manual on the TV.

Cheers

profile.country.en_GB.title
Kelantanese
Explorer

I can of course help him but I cannot be there all the time. This is the problem with Sony. Neither can they supply a printed detailed manual (copy of i,manual) in the box nor can they provide a link where I can download and print. Very bad business pratice. All types of customers should be cared for. Very unhappy with Sony.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Before you posted your reply, I sent a request to one of my contacts within Sony (along with other requests :slight_smile: ), and one of the requests was to see if they can find a PDF copy (in English) of the full user manual of this model TV. 

If/when I get a response, I will post back.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kelantanese

As promised, I received the following manual - see attachment PDF.

Cheers