Join now - be part of our community!

MDR-RF810RK Headphone problem.

profile.country.en_GB.title
63TOBIAS1948
New

MDR-RF810RK Headphone problem.

Hi all, last Xmas 2012, I purchased a Wireless Comfort Headphone (MDR-RF810RK) from Currys, they worked very well till the latter part of February, when a strange fault occured , the Headphone switched off for some unknown reason, severel minutes later the sound would return, this would happen at periodic occassion. In a process of elimination I bought a brand new battery, thinkink the battery was faulty, I gave it 16 hours charge, but the fault was still there, I wriggled the cable plug that enters the Television sound returned,so I thought it might be a faulty plug. I contacted Currys regarding the fault, informed me to return the item for exchange, which I have done. I used the new Headphone this week but the same problem occurs.

I was wondering if the fault could be the Headphone socket on the Television (Bravia KDL46HX803U). If so could I get it repaired under the 5 year guarantee ?.

Has any body else experienced this kind of problem, would be very interested to know !!!!!!!!!!!!

Awaiting any response, thanking you kindly,

Regards : -63TOBIAS1948

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
gofrost

I've got some MDR6500 headphones connected to the same tv and have not had any fault like this,there is'nt anything causing interference or a faulty cable?